Wednesday 1 February 2017

Living Arrows 5/52

This weeks Living Arrows, sees the end of January. Thank god, hasn't it been dark and cold!? I honestly have never longed for springtime as much as I am right now. I want to be able to just throw a cardi on and walk out the door, and not worry about hats and scarves etc. I'm fed up of winter bugs and coughs and sneezes, and I'm fed up of uber dark mornings where it still feels like night time!

Anyway enough of my moaning. This week Jaxon had his hair cut as it was getting a bit wild. He hates having it done as he doesn't like to sit still and he doesn't like anyone touching his ears or neck. I was armed with dummies, chocolate buttons, the lot. He's still ended up with a wonky chop, but he is still gorgeous. Glad I decided from an early age not to short back and sides him with the clippers until he gets a bit older as it just wouldn't be doable!



There isn't too much we can do in this cold and dreary weather (I'm moaning again, but can you feel how much I am so done with winter right now?) but we did manage a short trip to the local park, before we all froze and marched home for a hot chocolate!!



“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” Kahlil Gibran


Living Arrows

No comments:

Post a Comment