Sunday 12 February 2017

Living Arrows

So I am slightly late on this weeks Living Arrows. I have been absolutely non stop for the last 2 weeks. So glad it is half term now and the kids are off school, and I have a week off of college, placement and afterschool duties!
This weekend I have had some family over from Dublin so there has been lots of quality time spent. I got to see aunties and uncles and grandparents and my kids got to see their cousin and have a nice Sunday meal out together.

Jaxon and I also headed to soft play again where he learned how to do the stairs and slide by himself!! Clever boy! That makes things a bit easier on me, now that I havent got to climb up after him for fear of him stepping out in to the open space like a stunt baby!!


“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth” Kahlil Gibran


Living Arrows

No comments:

Post a Comment