Thursday 2 March 2017

World Book Day Outfits

World Book Day has fast become my favourite day of the school year. Some people moan about it but I really like it. It's so lovely to see all the children in school dressed as different characters and people go to so much effort in our school, its fab! I have to admit, I am not very crafty at all so my children always have a shop bought outfit, but they always look great and go in to school excited.
Over the past 5 years of schooling we have had
  • Fireman Sam
  • Peter Pan
  • Horrid Henry
  • Harry Potter
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Belle from Beauty and the Beast
  • Doc Mcstuffins
and this year we had...
Red, the pokemon trainer (and woody the photobomber of course)

and Princess Elsa of Arundel!

Do you enjoy World book day as much as me? What did your kids dress up as?

No comments:

Post a Comment