Monday 1 May 2017

May Bank Holiday Weekend

I cannot believe it is the first of May already. We had a busy bank holiday weekend, full of family time. On Saturday I spent the morning cleaning (aren't I always?) and then went to my local pub which had a beer festival on and bouncy castle out for the kids.


That evening early on we went to what was my first ever "gender reveal" party, it was lovely and so cleverly done! We also went to a friends house for a takeaway and to watch the big boxing match.
Sunday bought the first fair of the year as we went to a local secondary schools Spring Fete. The kids had lots of fun on the games and stalls and I came back with a coat for Frank! (my dog, who hates the cold and rain)


On Bank Holiday Monday we took a trip to pets at home, and I bought 3 new fish for the kids fish tank. We were supposed to win some more from the fete the day before but it seems they have stopped that stall now, which is a shame as they have had that stall there since I was a child. Anyway the kids spoke to the worker at pets at home, who was very informative, and he told us what fish could and couldn't live together. We ended up with 2 goldfish, one yellow, one speckled and a weather loach, which looks like a cross between a catfish and an eel.


Rest of the day was spent playing minecraft, monopoly and making fairy gardens. It was lovely.


I hope you all had a fab long weekend!

Mrs H x


No comments:

Post a Comment